YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
(Chia sẻ kiến thức) YouTube is a video-sharing platform and an easy way to reach the viewers. It is free of service for the users to discover things they are interested in.
- How To Remove In-App Browser On Google, Gmail
- How To Uninstall Multiple Apps On Android Using Google Play Store
- How To Turn On Google Safesearch For PC
- How To Enable Gaming Mode On Windows 10
- Trick To Unzip Compressed Files On iPhone/iPad
- Here's How To Lock A Folder On Windows 10
Most of the young people use YouTube to watch comedy shows, music videos, recipes, guidelines, and many more.
The users can also upload, comment, and share their videos. YouTube can be viewed on laptops, computers, mobile phones, and tablets. YouTube is a great platform to learn new things and get entertainment. You can also create your own YouTube channel. This article will help you to delete a video from the YouTube channel.
Steps To Delete Youtube Video On Mobile
Here are some of the steps to be followed to delete the video on mobile.
Step 1: Firstly, open the YouTube app on your Android device and select the profile icon on the home tab.
Step 2: Sign in to your account on the home tab, if you are not signed in.
Step 3: Tap on Your Channel from the options. When Your Channel page open, select the Videos Tab from the list. Now, select the video which you want to remove and click on the three-dot menu. You can view a list of options, select the Delete option.
Steps to delete YouTube video from desktop
Follow the below steps to delete the YouTube video from a desktop that was uploaded previously.
Step 1: Open the YouTube on your computer and tap on the profile icon.
Step 2: If you have not sign in to your account, then sign up now.
Step 3: Click on the YouTube Studio and then Videos to view the uploaded videos of your YouTube channel.
Step 4: Select the video to be deleted and tap on the three-dot button. There will be many options, tap on Delete Forever. If you have several videos to delete, make use of checkboxes to select, tap on the More Actions and select Delete forever option.
How To Restore The Deleted Youtube Videos
YouTube will not allow you to restore the deleted videos. But in case you want to restore the deleted video, then you need to contact YouTube Support and ask them to restore the video. If you want to restore the deleted YouTube videos, then try to follow these steps.
1) If you know the video's name, try to search on YouTube and Google. The thirty-party account would have uploaded the video on any other video site.
2) You can use Wayback Machine to see a saved video page. Type the video's URL and you can view the video page as it was previously.
3) If the YouTube video is private, you can ask the channel owner to give permission to watch it.
We recommend you keep a copy of your uploaded videos so that you can get it back when it is deleted. Instead of deleting the video, it is better to change the visibility of the video. Consider private or unlisted options for your YouTube videos.
Posts của freeappvn đăng :
- YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- How To Enable Gaming Mode On Windows 10
- How To Stop Google From Listening To You
- How To Disable Auto-Lock In Windows 10
- How To Set Different Languages On Each Android App
- How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- How To Get iOS Like Homescreen Search On Android
- How To Fix Bluetooth Connecting Working Issue On Windows 10
- Here's How You Can Pronounce Correctly With Google
- Here's How To Remove Trusted Devices From Your Google Account
Random Posts :
- How To Set Up APN Settings On Your Android Device
- iPhone XS review | A slight upgrade that's still a solid phone
- Simple Trick To Change Navigation Bar Color On Your Android Device
- Apple may have a 14-inch MacBook Pro coming later this year, Kuo suggests
- Urbanista Athens review
- Google IO 2020 is canceled: will we still hear about Android 11, Pixel 4a and more?
- iphone 7 reviews consumer reports | The iPhone 7 is the best cheap option
- Dell's new laptop almost rivals MacBook Air specs for half the price
- 24 hours with the Samsung Galaxy S20: what we’ve learned from day one
- What Does The PS5 Look Like: The PS5 DualSense Controller is kind of... ugly?
- We found the cheapest Chromebook in the world right now
- MacBook Pro 2020 could get major boost with Intel 10th-generation processors
- How To Delete Camera Roll, Saved Pictures Folders On Windows 10
- Oppo Find X2 Pro is a super premium 5G flagship at a semi-affordable price
- Best OnePlus phones of 2020: these are the top new or older OnePlus handsets